Saturday, September 25, 2010

Starting Up As A Blogger

I always have difficulties when starting things. A blog. How should it start. Is there like some kind of rules for blogging? Or directions? This isn't those "Once upon a time" - stories at least because this story won't have the ending of happily ever after. Or who knows..

I wanted to start a blog first of all because so many things happen in my life and always no one's sharing it with me. I'm like "you guys should see this!" and then there I am, experiencing it all by myself. But now i got U guys =) Isn't it great. (probably I'm just writing this blog just for myself 'cos no one is reading it LOLZ)

Besides now that I bought a video camera I'm also becoming a Youtuber and making tutorials to teach you all that I know about make-up, fashion, hair etc. 




Now that you're getting to know me, You should also see my family. They're all kinda small, and very hairy. Oh, I forgot to mention: I'm talking about my pets.





The small, furry and screaming one is Milli, our 1½ yrs old half-persian kitty. She's my favorite ♥ She's so kind, cute and small. She eats all the time but doesn't get any bigger. Didn't get her mama's genes I guess =D

The black and mean looking one is Preta (it means Black in portuguese) 2yrs old, and she's our D.I.V.A(!) If she wants to come to sit on your lap you can't say no. If she wants to be alone you can't touch her. She eats what she wants and nothing else. For her the food must be so good and delicious, the most expecive one as well. And if she becomes mad at you..whoa..she'll destroy your best shoes or purse, whatever makes you feel miserable. Our diva, like I said, wants to be the Queen of the house.

And my puppyy, Rambo ♥ He's a Russian Toy Terrier mix and still only 9 months old. He has non-stop energy and all he wants to do is to play-play-play and play. And sometimes he teases the cats. His life seems to be all easy.

And the white smiling one is Tero aka Thunderboy, 6 months old. Actually our house is only a foster home for him. A month ago he and his brother came to live with us because their owner couldn't no longer take care of them. I offered a foster home and promised to take care of them and find a good home for both of them. His brother got a new home just couple days ago but this one doesn't still have a family.



Now the Diva wants to sit on my lap and she's demanding me to strike her so I can't write rite now. But here's something as a start. I'll write more really soon, maybe later today. Then I'll upload some photos that I took yesterday when the cats had a shower! I had to wash them because they somehow had climbed up to a rubbish can and rolled all over the banana peels and old coffee beans. You can imagine the smell..

BRB, XOXO Sussy

No comments:

Post a Comment